Friday, August 12, 2011

Sweet Friday - Official End Of Summer

Well...this is my last official day of summer...
I'm am so going to miss the slower pace
that I've so come to enjoy...
like savoring my morning coffee...
without having to rush to get ready...
Sleeping in late...

being able to take a nap...whenever...
myidealhome:

happy first sunday of august (via 79 Ideas)
lingering over dinner...

reading books...at the beach...
a-ladys-findings:

anthropologie:
Just a friendly reminder to enjoy summer before she turns on her heel and darts away.
just thinking and recharging...

Farewell Summer...Until next year...


images via:
flickr
Dusty Lou Interiors
My Ideal Home via Tiny White Daisies
Earthboundwinglessdream via Tiny White Daisies
Anthropologie via Tiny White Daisies
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!