Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Puff Of Penguins - Free Printables

Goosie Girl told me that she wanted
 a penguin Valentine card...
I know Valentine's Day isn't for a month...
but I wanted to get a jump start designing because Lord knows
how long it'll take to get it right for her...
On the first attempt, she told me it looked like a bookmark
and she didn't like the wording...
So I redid it...made it wider & shorter...
kept the wording simpler...
She liked...I got the approval...
Of course we will add some treats
to the card but we haven't quite gotten that far yet...
And then of course we needed a label for the front of the envelope
because how boring it would be without one...
Find the perfect 4.25x4.25envelopes here...
So since she's on this penguin kick
and she has a few thank you notes to write,
I thought I'd design a flat note for her
with the same penguin motiff...
And yes indeed we needed coordinating
wrap around address labels...
So...
No sense in keeping these sweet little things to myself...
I'd like to share...
 If you'd like to download any of the above
click here for the Valentine cards...
click here for the sticker labels
click here for the flat notecards
click here for the wrap around address labels...
Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!