Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sangria

I am a big fan of Sangria...
It's so refreshing with all the fresh fruit...
Poured over a glass with ice...
Pure delight!
I made some this weekend
and I do believe that I will make this "adult potion"
for Goosie Girl's party too...
The waiter at The Columbia restaurant
wrote it down on a napkin one time when we were there years ago...
and I, still to this day, break that napkin out every so often...
Here is the recipe in case you would like to indulge as well...

Sangria
Mix the following in a large pitcher
1 bottle red Spanish wine
8oz Brandy (I used 2 shots)
12oz simple syrup (3 shots & a splash more for good measure)
8oz Orange Juice (a shot or two)
2 cans Sprite
Cut up assorted fruit (oranges, limes, lemons, apples) 
Mix all together
Enjoy!

{image via The Vineyard}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!