Monday, July 18, 2011

Chevron Print Teacher Printables

It's beginning to look like back-to-school...
I have already begun working on my theme, lesson plans etc.
Horrible...isn't it?!
Better to do it when I have time,  feel creative and am not so tired...
This is going to be my theme this year...
Black/white chevron print, apples and touches of primary colors...
I've already created my binder cover 
for that all inclusive paperwork...
and some fun personalized notecards
ready to be put to use...
We are also participating in a program called
Destination College...
in which we are promoting college, of course...
so I made a flag banner of my alma mater 
with the same chevron print...
Interested in some for yourself or your favorite teacher?
Pop over here to order...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!