Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Inspiring Movies

The family & I just went to see the movie
The Help...
I found it to be very inspiring...
Standing up to what is wrong is a hard thing to do
especially when you are the one who could be punished...
This is a must see for all...
Another movie that I am SO looking forward to
is Dolphin Tale...
It's a true story of a sweet baby dolphin 
who was severely injured and her road to recovery...
and all the many people whose lives she has touched...
While over at the beach this weekend
we went and visited the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
and learned more about this amazing dolphin, Winter...
She has no tail...
So touching...heart warming and extremely inspirational...
I will be seeing this the MOMENT it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!