Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FSU Cookies

I made these pretties for a friend
who was making her neighbor an FSU themed gift basket...
I've already been getting a lot of flack 
from my gator pals...
Pinned Image
Anyway...
I tried using gold luster dust to add shine...
But, I must admit that I was not impressed...
You can't even hardly see it...
I think that I am more of a sparkle, disco dust kind of girl...
Pinned Image
I think they turned out cute...
They would definitely be perfect for tailgating...
What do you think?


images via
 Goosie Girl &amp
Baker's Bling Shop
Brown Eyed Belle



2 comments:

muskan said...

Hi,

Really cool gifts idea for girls. Thanks and keep sharing.

Kevin said...

With the increase in the kinds of merchandises that are created for the people, there comes a need to have new printing techniques as well. Not every product can be printed using a single printing machine. The change of product material, surface design, material thickness, and other things play a significant role in the selection of the right printing method.Some of the techniques have made their mark in the industry over the years. Printing process offset lithography, screen, digital, letter, and flexo printing are used by the industrialists to print their products.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!