Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Little Witches

This picture is killing me!
It is absolutely the sweetest thing ever!
I really wanted Goosie Girl's party to look like this...
but she told me that was too babyish...
Remember I mentioned the black tutus I was going to make?
Well...
I started on Goosie Girl's during the Gator game over the weekend...
I had 5 yards of tulle...
I thought that would be enough for several tutus...
haha...
I spent hours cutting all the strips...
then tying them to the elastic...
Then I had to stop...
I needed a break (a break that never stopped)...
I think I have about 1 yard left and I'm only half way around the elastic of the first tutu...
I must say it looks great so far...
I will finish Goosie Girl's but I don't think I can make 11 more...
Is that bad?
I really had images of them looking like this...
But in a tween sort of way...
I've always loved tutus but I have sincere appreciation for them now...
Any ideas of something easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!