Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goosie Girl's Party

The girls did enjoy Goosie Girl's party...
They were asking all kinds of questions about the dessert table
and I could tell they really appreciated the little touches...
The colors, as you know, were royal blue, fuschia, black & white...
I found these darling, sparkly cats at Pier One...
I covered chocolate bars & added a festive tag...
They are sitting upon a pedestal that I tied tulle around
to look like a tutu...

Pink pumpkin also came from Pier One...
You can't have a party without pops...
Those are brownie pops...
Doughnut holes are in the back pedestal...
The rock candy was a HUGE hit...
The girls had their choice of brew...
root beer or grape...
I stumbled across a cupcake store that is delicious...
Sweet Designs Kitchen...
I got an assortment of different flavors
and put toppers on them...
I kind of like just buying everything...
it's a lot easier!

I made the rosettes for an extra touch...
I also made Goosie Girl's headband with the same...





Beautifully done chocolate covered Oreos
The girls were most impressed with these!

You can't appreciate them very well
but those pink things are actually gummy teeth
that I bought at Cracker Barrel...
Poms from Pom Love...
The favors were monogrammed bags...
Goosie Girl in her tutu I made...
Posing...
One of the games that evening...
mummy wrapping...
The tutu didn't last long...
And they all had a wonderful, witchy time 
laughing, running around, eating & enjoying...
The End...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat halloween Party!!
Great decorations...now I am off to see the rest of your blog!
Daisy~

Shelley said...

What a great party!

Shelley @ http://divinepartyconcepts.com/

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!