Monday, November 15, 2010

Goosie Girl's New Collection

Well...
I have been lost lately trying to find my way
in the creativity world...
(picture via Heartfulart on Etsy)
LET THE BEAUTY WE LOVE Original 5x7 Poster Rumi Art Words HEARTFUL ART by RAPHAELLA VAISSEAU
I love blogging about all the wonderful ideas I come across...
I love to decorate for parties,
I have a million ideas roaming in my head...
I love to cook & bake but nowadays I don't seem to have the time...
But what I always seem to come back to is
stationery...notecards, invites, tags...
I don't know why I've strayed away from making them 
because I always get rave reviews from those that receive them...
So...
I've decided to be true to myself & start designing again...
The way I like them...
Simple but classy...
Of course with sparkle...no card is complete without glitz...
Some with Swarovski crystals & some without...
crystals.jpg
I have also added a new component to my cards as well...
matching headbands...
I call it my hostess collection...
I know that I get tired of bringing a bottle of wine...
so this is a unique alternative...
a set of notecards beautifully wrapped with a coordinating headband...
who wouldn't love that?
Perfect for all those holiday parties that you will be attending, no?
So without further ado,
please welcome Goosie Girl's newest collection on Etsy...




Cocktails & Cupcakes is my favorite...
You know you can pop over to Etsy
to see the complete listing...


This is just the beginning...
What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute and I LOVE those headbands!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!