Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Girlie Bird Boutique

I've had this shop, Girlie Bird Boutique, bookmarked
in my Etsy favorites list for quite some time...
 I happen to stumble across it
and it was love at first site...
Personalized Chenille Name Pillow
Are these the most precious pillows?
I love everything about them...
the chenille, the pompom trim, the colorful appliques...
Personalized Polka Dot Whale Pillow with Pom Pom Trim
even the backs...

Totally love that floral print!
Personalized Chenille Name Pillow
She even does shirts...
How sweet are these ruffles?...
Ruffled Personalized Name Shirt Custom Made For Your Little One 12m to 6Y
Bibs...
Chenille Bib Set with Applique Alligator and Monogram Boys or Girls Custom Colors
Bags...
Personalized Big Flower Tote Bag           Custom Colors Available
You must pop over to her Etsy shop
and take a peek at all her goodies...
You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!