Monday, April 4, 2011

A Rainbow Inspiration

Well it's back to the old grind...
Vacation weeks go by so much faster than regular weeks...
Why is that?
I've now begun the countdown till summer vacation...
Nine weeks...43 days...
I needed a little color to get me up and going today...
So what better than a rainbow?
 I think I'm going to try and make this
 my mantra today...
Everyone loves twine...
Especially in pretty colors...
A little sweetness...
I want my classroom to look like this!
What...this old thing?...
Yes...I'll take it please...
What could be sweeter than this cake...
ooohhh...pretties...
And then this ruffled tablecloth...
Sigh...
Love, love, love...
The rainbows have already brightened my Monday...
I hope they brighten yours too!

images via:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!