Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby Nurseries

Since my sister is pregnant
and I've been planning her shower,
I've had babies on my mind...
If I could redo Goosie Girl's nursery
from when she was a baby,
these are a few that I might choose...

This definitely caught my fancy...
Love the colors and especially those poms...
Is this flower chandelier fabulous or what?!
I love how this crib is in front of the window
and has that sweet garland above it...
This rug makes it...
This looks like something out of a fairy tale...
This changing table area is gorgeous...
You know those are just framed pieces of fabric...
And of course, I adore this one
with that black/white chevron rug...

images via:

1 comment:

Laura said...

I don't know what it is about nurseries that inspire me so - it must be because they're always cheery and have the cutest little details. I love the yellow poms on the white shades and the use of turquoise in these! I love how nurseries can be cute and sophisticated at the same time!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!