Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back Into The Swing

Boy it doesn't take long 
to hit the road running...
Once you get back in the swing of things...
it seems as though you never left...
This week is full of meetings & trainings...
No time to slow down...
drink the coffee as you work...
or in my case listen...
(wish I was wearing this outfit!)
Lots of data being thrown at us...
What's funny is Florida has adopted this new merit plan for teachers
from the latest & supposedly greatest guru...Marzano...
The schools don't provide teachers with the books (he wrote)
regarding the elements we are being evaluated on...
If we want to know...we have to go out and BUY the book ourselves...
Really?! 
Still trying to get my classroom together...
No time during the day to do it though...
Thank goodness I'm in pretty good shape...
All in all...
So far...so good...
On to day 2...
I think this is the motto I want to instill in my students...
Isn't that what it's all about anyway?
(I like her outfit too)...

images via:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!