Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Book - Fires In The Middle School Bathroom

While perusing through Barnes & Noble
the other day...
I stumbled across this book...
Fires in the Middle School Bathroom...
Fires in the Middle School Bathroom: Advice for Teachers from Middle Schoolers
Of course I flipped through the pages...
and read parts here and there...
and then I decided I definitely needed to purchase it...
Basically the book is things that middle schoolers 
wished their teachers would know and/or keep in mind...
Not things like "let us play all day" but real things that concern them...
Like wanting to feel safe & secure when they're in your classroom...
Wanting us to realize that they have bad days too...
Wanting to know that the work they have to do matters...
Real issues straight from the mouth of babes...
I was definitely intrigued...
and it gave me a new perspective 
on how I could handle things differently...


Take a peek...I think you'll like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!