Thursday, March 8, 2012

Living Your Best Life

I popped over to Decor8 last evening
(which I'm so glad I did)...
and was reading about the Blogging Your Way class
that she and Leslie from A Creative Mint teach...
byw_button_120x120
I took the online version last year
and learned SO much...
Holly & Leslie are now doing the class
as a workshop over a weekend...
BYW Road Trip
(I need to stay tuned and see if she comes to the Big O)...
Anyway she was talking about how your blog 
should be a catalyst to you living your best life...
I have to say that I think mine is for me...

I love taking time to study, admire and become inspired each day
from the beauty that others and myself have created & designed
through celebrations, style, food, 
products, flowers and just daily living...

There really is nothing better...
Don't you agree?


images via:
Decor8
Goosie Girl
Pink Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!