Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sweetiepie Restaurant

If I were heading to The Big Apple anytime soon,
I would definitely be making myself a reservation
to Sweetiepie Restaurant...
I mean, oh my...
look at this decor...
I am so loving the white tables & countertops...
(You rarely see white anything in restaurants except for the tablecloths & napkins)...
This is so fresh & classy...
Makes me want to stay all day...
Sweetie Pie Restaurant
Look at this tuffeted booth...
In a pinky, red...
Set up for tea...
Aaahhhh....
Told you I'm staying all day...

Sweetie Pie Restaurant
Now here is my absolute favorite part...
Look at this bar...
With the white built-ins...
I'm swooning...
Can you tell?...
And...
They have fancy things like milkshakes with a shot in them...
Yummy!
Sweetie Pie Restaurant
{I found this beautifully decorated restaurant on Jubella...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!