Monday, April 5, 2010

Inspiration For A 40th Birthday Party

My friend is having a 40th birthday birthday party...
She has hired me to plan & execute the party...
Here is our inspiration starting point...
Couture Night Out Invitation
I just ordered these (from Social Grace Paperie) for the invites...
This chic chick looks like her...
I'm going to add a tad of bling when I get them...

Our theme is classy French...
Our color palette is black, white & red...
Appetizers catered in...
Dessert Table by me...
Champagne...of course for the drink...
& red roses...

Still working on decoration details...

french candy party theme

{above images from Brides.com}



2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE your theme choice!!!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful! We are doing black and pink for my stepmom's 50th - thanks for the inspirations!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!