Monday, April 19, 2010

Wedding Invitations

A dear friend of mine is getting remarried...
She asked me to create some samples for her...
I came up with three...

The first one is more childlike because I worded it as though
her two sweet girls & his son were the ones giving the wedding...        
         

Swarovski crystals line the flag...
I had to add alittle bling...
        
The second one is a simple cake with Swarovski crystals 
on the top & the base...
The colors didn't show as well as I'd of liked...
A soft yellow & turquoise...
                                           

My husband liked this one the best...
Last but not least...
A tiffany blue with black & white damask...
Adorned with a satin black ribbon & starfish on the pocketfold...
It is a destination wedding after all...
even if we do live in Florida not to far from the beach...
Goosie Girl liked this one best...
She said this looks like "Miss Noelle"...


1 comment:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!