Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Calling All Fairies...For Another Fairy Party

I'm absolutely SWOONING over this fairy woodland party
done by Amanda Parker!
SWOONING, I tell you!
The details are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
There is definitely faith, hope and lots of pixie dust at this party...
If I were a fairy, I would make this my home...
Take a peek...
I told you I could live here...
It's the fairies home...
Does it get any cuter?




Look how she used tree stumps as pedestals...

She used the wood as serving pieces...
Brilliant!




I want to be a fairy and wear one...

Flutter over to her site to see more fabulous eye candy...


party found via Katie Grace Design

3 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Thank you, Terri for your praise. We do-it-yourself party girls love to hear it! You have a beautiful site.... I'll be coming back to visit often!
Amanda Parker
Shindig

A Blissful Nest said...

Oh my those mushrooms are too adorable! So cute!

Pye'Wackets said...

This is truely Faerie Magically Beautiful,.. I just want to come right over & play today..

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!