Thursday, February 3, 2011

Face Painting

There have been several parties
that Goosie Girl has had 
where she has wanted simple face painting...
Unfortunately I could never find anyone who did it...
Well look what I just found...

One Charming Party has been ON FIRE lately...
Phenomenal ideas, gorgeous photos, step by step instructions...
FACE PAINTING...
And of course this is so easy...
A rubber stamp, non-toxic ink, face paint...
That's it...
And to think I was going pay all that money...
Just stamp the face or arm 
and then paint it in with the colors of your choice...
I can't wait to try this out...
Wouldn't this also be perfect for a sporting event
or school spirit day?
Stamps are so plentiful...
One Charming Party...you are the icing on the cupcake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!