Thursday, February 10, 2011

Night Owl PJ Party

I absolutely L-O-V-E owls...
So when I spotted this pj party on Kara's Party Ideas
I was swooning!
Photobucket
This party was designed by Snowy Bliss...
I must say she is EXTREMELY talented not to mention crafty!

Photobucket
She actually made this bed out of 
cardboard, a marker and an exacto knife...
You can gasp now...
Photobucket
Keep gasping...
Is this window the most darling thing you've ever seen?
People never cease to amaze me with what they can think up...
Photobucket
Look at these sweet little guys...
(If you're interested in making these, click here...
I had found and posted a tutorial awhile back that showed us
how to make these precious, wise little fellows...)
Photobucket
Now, my favorite...
I ADORE these drinks 
with the striped paper straws and owls attached!
Love, love, love!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Fauxnominal Walls said...

I want to go to this party!!!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!