Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Branding

Since I'm wanting to make a slight name change to Goosie Girl...
It has started my brain churning about wanting to improve upon
what I already have...
So, I've been doing quite a bit of research lately on branding...
showing your product, what it is, who you are
and setting it a part from others...
It can be rather overwhelming...
I like this idea over here and oh...that's neat too...
So many pretties to look at...
Here are a few that I like the overall concept...
Of course, love, love, love, Laura Winslow...
Adore her colors...happy...classy...stylish...
and we all know her photography is out of this world...
Pinned Image
and then the next two are from Making Brands Happen...
I love EVERYTHING about them...their style, their process, reviews 
and so wish I could afford to use them...sigh...
Pinned Image
Amber Houseley...
She is a new blog love for me...
a-m-a-z-i-n-g...
Go take a peek...you will be hooked...
I can totally identify with her story regarding her new branding...
I'd like to pick her brain...
wish she lived closer so I could attend her workshop she's giving...
Pinned Image
It is a process that will take some time...
But will be worth it in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!