Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pretty In Pink 1st Birthday Party

I love the simple theme of this party...
Pretty in Pink...
Perfect for a baby girl's first birthday
or any girl for that matter...
Take a peek at how precious this is...
Birthday Girl
Dessert Table
This cake is gorgeous...
Pretty Pink Cake
Candy Buffet
Water Bottles and Photo Decor
Doesn't sweetness just abound everywhere you look?
Candy and Cake Pops
Invitation and Cupcake
I'm definitely going to have to try my hand at these cookies...
I'm just over the moon looking at these...
Birthday Cookies
Absolutely perfect!


Images via I Heart Naptime 
found via Hostess with the Mostess

1 comment:

Clare C. Whitaker said...

THE CUTEST! I would love to have that birthday as a 20 year old!! Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!