Monday, December 21, 2009

Calendars

The start of a new year...
Exciting isn't it?
All the possibilities...
A chance to improve, try something different...
Organize...

Get a new calendar...

I know that sounds dumb but I love picking out that perfect calendar for the new year. Finding one that is going to hold all my (& the family's) obligations. One that I'm going to look at daily to make sure that I'm not forgetting anything.

This year I have picked out something different....I wonder what that means? I usually go with a pin up calendar that I just fold that shows the entire month...this year I have chosen a Lilly Pulitzer daily/monthly planner that is portable...one that is spiral, has pockets & is completely adorable, of course...
2010 Lilly Pulitzer® Large Agenda-Color by Numbers
In addition to that calendar, my mother-in-law always gets me a 5x7, Susan Wallace Barnes calendar that sits on my desk in the kitchen. You put each month into an easel frame and it just sits there so pretty ready to be looked at at any time. The picture always corresponds with the month. I just love it! I hope GG gets me one this year too.
2010 Susan Wallace Barnes 5x7 Art Print Calendar

Both of these pretties can be ordered from Lifeguard Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!