Here’s how you do it:
1. Get some delicious, inexpensive candy and loot at the grocery store. I opted for M&M’s, Jr. Mints, an assortment of sour candies, and some glow-in-the-dark fangs (appropriate for a monster movie, right?)
2. Find an image that you want to print on your brown bags.
Bring it up in a program that will allow you to edit and print projects.
Type whatever you’d like to on the bag, then just send it through the printer.
The brown bags are generally 5″ wide so set your printer accordingly.
3. Fill the bag with your loot.
4. Fold the top of the bag down just a small amount, maybe 1/2 of an inch.
4. Get a piece of string or ribbon, about 2.5 feet, and place it under the fold.
5. Fold the bag over the string a few times…
6. Then tie it into a cute bow, and you’ve got yourself a handle!
Thank you Sarah for finding this for us and instructing us on how to do it!
All the images used in this post are courtesy of Heather and The Coterie Blog