Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Wedding Invite Bid

I'm making a bid on Etsy to work with a bride on her wedding invitations.
I had so much fun trying to incorporate her wishes into a stunning invitation suite.
Since first impressions are so important,
your wedding paperie needs to make an impact on your guests
and have them anticipating your event....
Don't you agree?

She said that her colors were dove gray, eggplant & paisley (since her beloved would be wearing it).

She also said that she wanted her invitations to open like a book & have a pocket to hold the enclosures...

Oooohhhh, pretty paisley...
Classy & elegant...
Enclosures that replicate the invitation...
I love how they flow together...
Close ups...

Of course, adjustments can be made to fit her style...
Do you think she'll like them?

I hope she picks me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!