Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine Wishes

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, it's time to start thinking about Valentine cards.

I used to love, when I was a child, picking out Valentines that I was going to give to my friends & classmates. It was such a choice...you had many things to think about...the cuteness factor...they couldn't be to mushy...they had to be just right!

I created three Valentine's this year...2 of them are girl Valentines (I gave Goosie Girl a choice) and 1 is a boy Valentine...all of which are "owl" (I'm swooning over owls at the moment) themed.

Take a peek...
Pretty pink owl with sparkle on her wings & belly

Pretty pink, heart owl with a rhinestone trim...

Brown owl...I can't say it's cute if it's for a boy...
(but it really is!)

Goosie Girl chose the pretty pink owl (the first one)...
All 3 of these are on available at goosiegirlcards.com
or my etsy store...

And how about those fab mailboxes that you got to create?
It makes me giddy just thinking about it!

How sweet are these little things? I want one!
Thanks "No Biggie" for finding these for us!

Mailbox image from No Biggie & The Party Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!