Sunday, March 21, 2010

Khaki & Blue Table

I saw this tablescape awhile back on
I had saved it under my favorites...
I loved the colors...
I came across it again while I was rummaging
through that category
this weekend...
It's too cute not to share, no?
Now this was done as a
"congrats on becoming a Navy chief petty officer"
but I think it's adorable
as a breakfast tablescape...
You could have an assortment of cereals,
croissants or bagels (in lieu of the fortune cookies),
granola, muffins, fresh blueberries...
the menu is endless...
Get some cute little bottles
(I hear Frappecino bottles work well)
for individual servings of milk and VOILA'...
Now tell me your guests wouldn't be most impressed!
khaki and blue party theme

Image from Hostess with the Mostess and Noel Culbertson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!