Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet and Saucy


Yesterday I posted yummy eye candy about the pink & orange wedding...
What I want to highlight today is the amazing shop owner, Melody from Sweet and Saucy,
who created these beautiful treats on the dessert bar from the pics yesterday...
I clicked on her website and found more delicious eye candy...
AND her blog...
You know how I am when I find something I like...
I love to share...
Well...I must tell you that I read every page she posted on her blog...
it was that good!
She shared tips, techniques, how-to's, pics, stories, ideas...
She is now definitely on my daily read list!
You should definitely check her out...
She's A-MA-ZING!
Too bad she didn't live close to me...
She'd be my new BFF...

pink and orange summer wedding

pink and orange summer wedding

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhh so beyond cute!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!