Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pink & Blue...AGAIN!

I am seeing this color combo EVERYWHERE
and I LOVE it!
Pink & Blue...
Gorgeous dessert table I posted earlier...
Martha Stewart Weddings magazine...
and now from The Finer Things...

Pink and Navy Bridal Shower

• Navy and pink dessert display -- Vanilla Bake Shop
• Pink and navy floral invitation -- FineStationery.com
• Personalized cocktail napkins -- FineStationery.com
• Party favor box -- pretty chicky
• Pink satin headband -- Jennifer Ouellette
• Navy blue dress -- JCrew
Tables dressed in pink -- The Knot
• Hanging flower ornament -- inchmark

Are these colors not the classiest duo around?
Are you all as smitten with these colors as I am?
Thank you to The Finer Things for making this beautiful inspiration board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!