Friday, May 7, 2010

Rimmed With A Twist

I just had to share this picture...
Since it WAS Cinco de Mayo...
and now it's the weekend...
I love when people add
"the little detail" to things...
it makes everything so much better, no?
It really doesn't take THAT much more time...
But in the end, isn't it worth it?
Picture of Mango Margarita Recipe
Do you not just adore everything
about this mango margarita?...
Now let's think...
if we didn't have the rimmed glass,
would it look as fabu as it does now?
I think not...
See...
the little details really add up!
Have a great weekend!

{Thank you to Attention 2 Detail for sharing this...
I love her site...
Check it out...
photo complements of Michael Chiarello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!