Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Party Sneak Peak

I've been working hard on my friend's 40th birthday party
that is taking place Friday...
Here is a sneak peak of a few items that will be gracing the party...
Fancy, smancy cupcake toppers...
You can't have a birthday without some type of party hat and/or crown...
I chose the crown...
Time consuming to make BUT definitely worth it!
In keeping with the Houndstooth print theme...
I found these beauties at Sweeties by Kim...
Chocolate covered oreos...
By the way...
She is a dream to work with!
She went the extra mile to pack these with extra ice packs
so they wouldn't melt...
since they were coming to the way too hot & humid Florida...
They arrived in PERFECT condition!

I will post the entire party this weekend...
There will be lots of yummy eye candy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those chocolate covered oreos are insane!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!