Monday, May 3, 2010

Tied With A Spoon

I love how lately everything has become bite size on tables...
whether it's dessert or main...
one thing that has always bothered me
is what to do with the utensils when you are setting up...
they are bulky, stick out every which way and a nuisance...
I am loving this little trick...
What ever needs a utensil, just tie it on...
Problem solved...
You don't have to go looking for a spoon, it's right there with the yummy dessert...
And it looks so attractive as well...


{Top image from Party Perfect
Bottom image from Justin Marantiz via Style me Pretty & Inspired Bride}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVING this too!

Brittanie Gordon said...

I love all the mini stuff! And IKEA has great mini silverware!

Goosie Girl said...

That's great to know...I'll have to file that away in my brain! :)

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!