Wednesday, June 9, 2010

An End Of The Year Party

Well...Goosie Girl's end of the year party
went off without a hitch...
Good old fashioned candy & kid sweets...
The students left to go to Art and while they were
gone, the transformation began...
I flat hit it...and even steamed the linens...
they were QUITE surprised when they got back...
They all put on their party hats...
which I was loving... 
(they even kept them on most of the time)
Played their old fashioned party games...
ate a yummy lunch...
I also had bought old timey soda in bottles...
(they were suppose to be on the table too
but I ran out of room)
they LOVED the bottles...
I guess they aren't used to drinking out of glass bottles...
so they were "cheers"ing each other &
having a grand old time...
and then dove in to desserts...
It really turned out cute (if I do say so myself)
and the kids loved it & enjoyed it...
Everything done in primary colors...
it is a classroom after all...
the yellow linen is actually felt...
fit in perfectly with a classroom...
kiddish but cute...
Goosie Girl showing off...
She has her party hat on but you can't see it well...
No backdrop or additional decorations needed...
You gotta love that...
Gumballs...Giant lollipops...
Twizzlers...Rice Krispy treats...
popcorn...candy...


More gumballs...more candy...oreos...
chocolate chip bars...
chocolate Twizzlers...

One of my faves...
sugar cookie party hats...
I was pleased with how they turned out...
Chocolate chip bars...
The kids were impressed they were round...
it's always the little things, isn't it?
My absolute favorite...
Pom cupcake toppers...
I just think they are adorable!





A pic of my Goosie Girl...
Oh yea...you can see the party hats...
the poms matched the cupcake toppers...
And they all had a wonderful end of year party...
The End...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so adorable! I am in LOVE of the yarn pompom cupcake toppers!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Great job! Your daughter must have been beaming!!

Elle Belles Bows said...

Wow! You are amazing!!

Unknown said...

this looks awesome! I'm a teacher and I would be in wowed if a parent did that in my classroom for one of my students birthday.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!