Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Style Me Pretty Love

I am just in awe over the beauty 
of this wedding that I saw on Style Me Pretty...
I love the colors...
Adore the flowers...
And just the sweet details in general...
Like these gorgeous flowers
hanging down over the table...
What a statement of beauty & elegance...
Image #60538
And then these boxes (dying over these boxes!)
with the fruit...
surrounded by the flowers...
and the color...
I'm in love!
Image #60562
Or these champagne glasses
filled with champagne slushies (yummy!)
with the paper striped straws...
Could that be any sweeter?
I think not!
Image #60542
{images from Rebecca Wood via Style Me Pretty}

1 comment:

A Blissful Nest said...

Just stunning. I LOVE those colors!!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!