Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Lilly Pulitzer Setting

I don't know about you 
but I love Lilly Pulitzer!
There is such a distinct look about her...
You can recognize her anywhere...
Maybe it's those fabulous preppy colors...
Well...
I immediately was in love with this little set up
the moment I laid eyes on it...
Thank you Couture Parties for making my day!

Now...
Can I tell you that she used a duvet cover
that she bought at an estate sale?
Brilliant!



The place card holders are little Lilly shift dresses...
You can die now...
I did...

Of course for the favors...

Love these boxes...

Bingo!  In Lilly colors!...
Actually you can download these from Martha...

My most favorite...
Seriously you are going to scream when you peek...
These drink stirs are Louis bags...
Go ahead...
Start screaming...

Told you it was to die for...
Pop over to their site for more or to download the Bingo game...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!