Monday, December 27, 2010

A Gorgeous Party

When I saw this posted on Hostess with the Mostess
I was bedazzled...
And when I saw it again over at Blowout Parties
I was captivated studying and adoring every little detail...
There were definitely no shoes left untied, so to speak...
Phenomenal...
Gorgeous...
Exquisite...
Have I mentioned that I'm most impressed?
Keep looking and you will be too...
gorgeous-christmas-desserts-and-decor
I love the champagne on the silver tray
with the snow and ornaments...
Brilliant!
elegant-christmas-cocktails


elegant-christmas-dessert
And the same thing with this hot chocolate...
Spectacular!
elegant-christmas-hot-cocoa-drinks


christmas-hot-cocoa-bar


elegant-tiffany-christmas-table


elegant-christmas-desserts
 I love the look of presents that are wrapped in all one color...
Doesn't it really make a statement?
elegant-coordinating-wrap-christmas-presents


elegant-christmas-dessert-table


gorgeous-christmas-desserts
Precious...
elegant-turqoise-and-white-holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!