Monday, December 20, 2010

My Class Holiday Party

Oh thank the Lord for winter break!
Well...
For my class holiday party I decided to do a theme of
sweets & treats...
It couldn't have gone over any better!
While the children were at specials,
I set up as fast as I could so it would be ready for them
upon their arrival...
Their responses as they returned were exactly what I had hoped for...
Ooohhss, Aaaahhhs, Oh my gosh!  Look at all that candy!
None of them had ever seen  a dessert table before...
This is what it looked like when they started...
There was NOTHING left at the end...except crumbs...
A good time was had by all...
 Please forgive my non existent photography skills...
A parent had sent in styro cups for the hot chocolate...
They were brown and ugly...
I covered them in wrapping paper for instant cuteness!
 Wrapped Hershey bars...
 They even tried to eat my peppermint tree
I made for decoration...
 Cookies, M&M's...
 Now I see where children get it the whole not following directions...
I asked for chocolate & vanilla cupcakes with WHITE icing...
I got Princess cupcakes with pink, blue & yellow icing...
Oh well...
And GASP...I left the one right in the middle without a liner!!!
I made these little guys
 to go along with the reindeer theme...
 Red & green giant gumballs...

 The straws were a big hit too...
They had hot chocolate with whip cream
and then could add their own marshmallows...
 The Princess reindeer cupcakes...

 I was surprised, the donuts were a HUGE hit too...
I had covered a bulletin board with wrapping paper
to set behind the table as a back drop...
The kids all wanted to know "what & who that present was for"...
And as they rode out of sight...
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
The End!

1 comment:

marta said...

seriously the happiest party and details ever. i just adore all those bright greens and reds. way to make the most of a holiday party. and i love those pepperminty trees. wish i coulda been there!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!