Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Little Of This And A Little Of That

It's hard to believe that New Year's Eve is tomorrow...
Say goodbye to 2010 and hello 2011...
Here is some inspiration I found 
that would be fabulous to incorporate
into your New Year's countdown 
or even your New Year's day festivities...


Love these sugar rimmed glasses...
It adds such glamour...
New-Years-Eve-Glamorous-Cocktails-and-Desserts
Of course no celebration would be complete without Champagne...
especially my favorite...Veuve Clicquot...

This is such a festive table setting...
That is just a paper clock under the glass plate...
I just love how she did that!

Aren't these toppers just the best?
And then of course I adore anything by Anders Ruff...
especially this little set up of cocktails and sweets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!