Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A New Year Accessory - Goosie Girl Headbands

Here's a little golden bling to wear 
for the big countdown to the New Year...
A Goosie Girl headband...
What's great is that the rosettes are adhered
 to the headband with velcro
which means you can mix and match colors easily...
After all it's about making life pretty...
Perhaps gold is not your thing...
Might you like a black & white one better?
It does go with everything...
Or what about silver with a touch of black?
This one is my staple that I wear all the time...
I just love it...
Add a pair of simple sparkly earrings 
and you have instant glamour...
Sometimes I'll add a raspberry colored rosette with the silver
for a duo with a splash of color...
Do you prefer stretchy or wide?
I definitely enjoy the stretchy...
but of course it's whatever you'd like...
Now...
Are you ready to sport a Goosie Girl headband?
Please feel free to peruse Goosie Girl's shop on Etsy...
all you have to do is click here...

Do you need one for the New Year's party you're attending?
It can always be shipped via Priority mail...
All you have to do is let me know...
And of course custom orders are always welcomed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!