Thursday, March 24, 2011

An Adult Alice In Wonderland Tea Party

My friend is planning an Alice in Wonderland tea party
for adults...
I thought I'd help her do some research...
Here is some of the inspiration that I found...

I love this quote...
Wouldn't this be a perfect Alice dress?
So beautiful...
It's all in the details isn't it?
I love how the theme is carried out
in such a charming way...


My favorite...
This scene totally reminds me of 
Alice's tea party in Wonderland...


This is my other favorite pic...
I'm especially loving the books hanging from the branches!
An Alice table would not be complete without clocks...

 images via:
1.  Dream Plan Act
2.  We Heart It
4 - 7 Simply Modern Wedding via Style Me Pretty
photography via Kim Le Photography
8. My Sorted Affair photography - via Jessica Frey Photography
9. The Wedding Chicks
10. Natheefah
Flickr
11. Green Wedding Shoes

1 comment:

Where My Heart Is said...

Oh I want to attend an adult Alice in Wonderland party and wear that stunning dress!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!