Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In The Pink

Nothing conjures up images of Spring
more than the color pink...
So here is a little inspiration 
to remind you that Spring has sprung...
I'd like to have this chair for my desk...
It radiates prettiness...
Since the days are longer
why not relax with an ice cold pink drink...
This dress is absolutely SPECTACULAR!
Did I mention how much I L-O-V-E it?
You know Spring has arrived 
when you start to see the abundance of
gorgeous flowers begging to be admired...
Shouldn't we always take time to stop and smell the flowers?
Of course parties are wonderful anytime...
But in the Spring they are even more fabulous...
Especially when they are this pink...


images via:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!