Monday, March 21, 2011

Chevron or Zigzag

I've been noticing this zigzag pattern has become quite popular...
Did you know it had a name?
Chevron...
It comes in all different colors
and I just love it!...
Take a peek of some of the goodies I've found...
I spotted these pretties on P is for Party...
You must go and read about this party
sent in by Catherine Clay...
Precious!
And as you can tell, she used Chevron...
Is this the sweetest baby nursery you've seen?
I adore that bunting on the crib...
Don't forget to notice the floor...Chevron...
Doesn't it make such a statement?
I designed these chevon notecards as a surprise for my friend...
Surprise Kristy!  They'll be heading your way shortly...
Amy Atlas was before the times...as usual...
Is this chevron cake gorgeous or what?!...
Yellow chevron chair amidst the pink walls...
Love this color combo...
Notice the turquoise chevron napkins peeking out...
I really like how it turns up the volume..
Chevron can even be used for bathing suits...
Chevron flat notecards...
I whipped these up this weekend so I would have them
when I needed to send notes in to Goosie Girl's school...
Stylish & functional, don't you think?....
Chevron...
Zigzag...
Whatever you want to call it...
It's a fabulous pattern that comes in all colors
and really adds a pop of interest...
Are you a Chevron lover now that you've seen
all this eyecandy?

Images via:
5 Goosie Girl
9 Undrest...
10 Goosie Girl...








1 comment:

Laura said...

I've always loved this pattern and had no idea it had a name! I'm saving that picture of the nursery; it's just too stunning and I'm pretty sure my first nursery will look like an exact copy;) Love the idea of making pretty school notes too!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!