Thursday, March 10, 2011

Washi Tape

Are you familiar with Japanese Washi Tape?
I wasn't until I started spying these 
cute, little, happy rolls of tape in pictures...


They made the perfect prop...
And it looked like they came in the most precious colors...
I decided it was necessary for me to get some...
I had to do a bit of research to figure out
what it was that I was looking for...
It doesn't take a girl on a mission long...
It's name is Japanese Washi Tape...
Basically, pretty masking tape...
It comes in an array of colors...
Pretty Japanese masking tape - Light Pastels ( pack of 10 cuties )

designs...
Japanese Washi Tape - All Stripes Horizontal Lines (set of 5 cuties)
and sizes...
Pretty BOLD Circle Polka Dot Japanese Washi Tape - Pink Orange Single 38mm NEW
You use it just like regular masking tape...
Washi paper masking tape Set of 3 - 15mm Floral Teal
but it gives a pop of that much needed color...
So go on...
Indulge yourself and order some...
You'll be so glad you did!
I ordered mine here from Pretty Tape on Etsy...


Images:
Top one A Creative Mint
Second one Goosie Girl
Remaining ones Pretty Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!