Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Blue's Clues Party

I didn't even realize Blue's Clues was still around...
I can remember many a day 
watching it with Goosie Girl...
So imagine my surprise
when I stumbled upon this precious party
over on Kara's Party Ideas...
The memories came flooding back...

No detail was left unturned...
Remember the thinking chair?...

These cookies are beyond sweet...
and not to mention, decorated gorgeously...
Photobucket


Photobucket
I loved mailbox...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
She dressed up this plain store bought cake
with cookies & candy...
Photobucket
No Blue's Clues party would be complete without...
the handy dandy notebook...
Photobucket


Photobucket
the perfect pinata...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Lovvve this -- my little girl is turning 2 soon and i think ill do this : ) && maybe get the costume rental! where did they purchase the handy dandy notebook?

ricebay said...

HOW CAN I MAKE THE CARDS TO GO ON THE CUPCAKES AND CANDIES?

ricebay said...

this is super cute btw! my son is turing 2 next month and he loves DogS! so this is our theme..so fun!

Mommy Roxi said...

Linking back to your page because this theme is awesome!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!