Thursday, June 2, 2011

An End Of The Year Ice Cream Party

This ice cream party was designed by Mirabelle Creations
as an end of the year party for her children...
As the end of school approaches for me
(4 more school days)...
I'm contemplating whether I have enough
time and energy to whip this together
for my students...
(We already have plans to walk to the neighboring park
to play and have Chick Fil-A for lunch with the other
4th grade classes)
But for the last hour...this would be cool & refreshing...
Help me out...do or not do???
Can I whine for just a moment and throw this in...
I'm SO exhausted...the end of school is like a marathon...
but this is such a great idea...
I love how she incorporated the oranges...

I could keep it simple...
vanilla ice cream...
and then just do toppings...
but that's the easy part...
the time consuming is all the fun details
that I couldn't live without...
How come I can't be normal 
and just throw out some ice cream and say here?...

Doesn't this look SO yummy...

Hmmmm...


{found via Eat, Drink, Pretty}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

such a sweet party!

Deanna at Mirabelle Creations said...

Thank you so much for posting my party on your lovely site! Love your sister's baby shower - gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!