Thursday, June 16, 2011

Organizational Love

I'm always looking for ways 
to stay organized...
Here are a few that I've thought we're functional
and some are rather pretty too...
This is a great way to keep baking soda fresh...
I love the twine bow too...
 Now this isn't exactly pretty...
However, it is quite functional...
Don't you think?
I'm definitely going to give this a try
because my ribbons are a mess...
 I love the way this looks...
But not for laundry...
I had visions of this being 
"an everything you need box"
to make your signature recipe...
like cookies...
 Adoring this tiered tray
to hold craft items...
 This would be the ultimate
organizational tool...
cabinets with pullout drawers...

1 comment:

Karla said...

That ribbon organizer' is so clever!! Love it! And yes, the ultimate frontier on furniture for a crafter are the cabinets with hidden pull drawers. Something similar is sold at Ikea (Alex Unit) although they tend to be pricy!!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!