Monday, January 10, 2011

Goosie Girl Accessories

As you know Goosie Girl has started designing headbands...
What's wonderful about these headbands
(besides the fact they are adorable)
is the fact that the rosettes can be mixed & matched
because they are adhered to the headband with velcro...
So that got me thinking...
After a little research & experimenting
Goosie Girl has added to her collection rings & necklaces...
But here's the fabulous part...
These can all be mixed & matched as well...
The small rosette can be taken off the headband & put on the ring
or the necklace for instant glamour...
It's wonderful...
Click here to pop over to Goosie Girl's Etsy store to take a peek...
Here are a few of the latest Valentine styles...
Oh & by the way...I've named them...
Meet "Juliet"...


Next we have "Lola"...
Lola is a special Valentine creation...
She is adorned with Swarovski crystals for a little bling...


And up next is "Maisy"...


and finally "Lilly"...
Lilly is my favorite to mix & match with...
I love to pair Lilly & Lulu together (see above)...


**I haven't listed the necklaces on Etsy yet...
They hopefully will be added tonight...**

1 comment:

Elizabeth T. said...

Hi! I enjoy reading your blog, so I'm awarding you with the Stylish Blogger Award. Please note that following the award's guidelines are optional. Here's the link with details: http://etrabelsie.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!