Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pretty Fairy Princess Ensemble

When I grow up, I want to be a Princess...
I still get excited seeing princess items in stores...
I'm so sad that Goosie Girl has grown out of this phase...
We've had a lot of princess moments...
Hopefully they'll come back around...
In the mean time, I created this Fairy Princess ensemble...
I just needed pretty in pink...
The invitation...
Not only will the guests be anticipating the upcoming event
but their mothers will be too...
Of course it comes with matching wrap address labels...
I mean a Princess can't send something 
unless it's completely buttoned up, right?
And then it's only proper to send thank you notes
after throwing a fabulous birthday party...
These are Princess friendly meaning they just
have to fill in the blanks and sign their name...
And what's a party without toppers?
Attach them to anything and everything...

And then finally, since a Princess' schedule is always full...
They must be ready to attend a royal engagement 
at the drop of a glass slipper...
Therefore they need personalized Present Enclosure Cards
ready to pop on that perfect gift...
You can find all the princess items here...
Oh and by the way...
I would add a tad of glitter to her wings, dress & crown
for a little bling...
And perhaps a crystal to her wand...
The best and only glitter that I use is Stickles in Diamond...
diamond stickles
It is phenomenal!  It's so easy to use and I dab it on anything
that needs a little sparkle...
You can order it here...

Happy Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!