Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I had such an unexpected, wonderful surprise waiting for me 
when I got home from school yesterday...
It came at such a great time too...
I truly L-O-V-E blogging...
reading & following talented people,
finding beautiful inspirational parties, products & designers
 and sharing them with you...
I was questioning myself though 
asking if I was just another ordinary blog
or if people enjoy reading what I love to write about...
and then I got this...
Can we say flabbergasted? 
What an honor thanks to Elizabeth from Be Joyful Always...
When I clicked on her blog,
the first thing I came across was this verse...
"BE JOYFUL ALWAYS; PRAY CONTINUALLY;
GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES,
FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU IN CHRIST JESUS."
1 THESSALONIANS 5:16-18
I truly think that this was God speaking to me
telling me to keep my creative passion/vision going...
So okay...let's go!


This is how the award works:
Basic Guidelines:
1.  Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2.  Share seven random statements about yourself.
3.  Award 8 bloggers.
4.  Contact those bloggers to share the award.
___________________________________________
1.  Elizabeth from Be Joyful Always awarded me with this award...
You should definitely pop over and check her inspirational site out!


2.  Seven random statements about myself...
this is kind of weird but here goes...
a.  I could drink Starbucks regular coffee all day everyday
b.  I love Blackstone Merlot
c.  My favorite book (series) of all time is Twilight
and I'm definitely for Team Edward
d.  I have a Boston Terrier named Spooky (we got him at Halloween)
e.  I never have enough will power to pass up any type of dessert
f.  My ultimate favorite food is simply spaghetti & meatballs
g.  I actually like to watch Disney & Nick shows on TV


3.  Bloggers that deserve the Stylish Blogger Award:
In no particular order...
Anders Ruff
Sugarcoated Events
Icing Designs
Lauren McKinsey
Truly Smitten
Pink Paisley
P is for Party
The TomKat Studio














Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!